Burlington Pediatric Association, P.C. started in July, 1976, as a single physician practice. Dr. Donald McCabe, a native from Mt. Pleasant, opened the practice after serving in the U.S. Army. The practice grew and Dr. McCabe recruited Dr. David Kemp in 1978 for one year. In 1979 Dr. James Hendrix and Dr. William Daws joined the practice and Burlington Pediatric Association, P.C. was incorporated.
|City||West Burlington , IA|
|Address||1223 S Gear Avn Suite 108|
|Phone Number||(319) 753-5177|