With so many options in cosmetic surgery and restorative treatments, it's more important than ever to get the facts from a board-certified plastic surgeon. Trained by the Chairman of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Maryland local, Dr. Henry Garazo continually incorporates the latest proven techniques into his repertoire of skills.
|Person||Henry F. Garazo, MD, FACS|
|Address||1140 Conrad Ct|
|Phone Number||(301) 791-1800|
Henry F. Garazo, MD, FACS
• Dr. Garazo is a native of Hagerstown, Maryland. He returned in 1997 to become partners with Dr. Michael Hall at Plastic Surgery Services. The practice was founded in 1961 by Dr. John Clark.
• He completed his General Surgery Residency at State University of New York (SUNY), Health Science Center, Syracuse, New York.
• Dr. Garazo completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at Medical College of Georgia, Hospital and Clinics, Augusta, Georgia.
• He was trained by the Chairman of the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS).
• He was Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (abplsurg.org).
• He is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery.org).
• Dr. Garazo is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) (facs.org).
• He was honored by being selected as one of “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons” for four consecutive years, 2009-2012.
Please read Dr. Garazo’s bio for more information about our cosmetic surgeon. You can view his patient surgery results in the before & after photo gallery, so you can know what to expect from your Maryland facial procedures. Dr. Garazo invites you to explore your options through a patient consultation. To schedule a consultation at Plastic Surgery Services, contact us online or call (301) 791-1800.
Products & Services
Considered one of the premier plastic surgeons in Maryland, Dr. Henry Garazo uses his skill and training to inform your non-surgical choices and provide the best possible outcomes. Dr. Garazo performs all injections at his clinic, a fact that differentiates him from most Maryland plastic surgeons. Dr. Garazo will often supervise his expert staff of skin care specialists as they perform other skin rejuvenation procedures. Patients visit the skin care and medi-spas of Plastic Surgery Services for their skin care needs and post-surgical maintenance.
To schedule a consultation at Plastic Surgery Services, contact us online or call (301) 791-1800, for the following facial procedures:
• Face Lift
• Eyelid Surgery
• Forehead Lift
• Nose Reshaping
• Otoplasty (for Protruding Ears)
• Lip Enhancement
• Endoscopic Plastic Surgery
For complete information visit our website.
Dr. Garazo invites you to explore your options through a patient consultation. We are happy to welcome you as a client! Call us with any questions or concerns. To schedule a consultation at Plastic Surgery Services, contact us online or call (301) 791-1800, for the following Maryland body procedures:
• Tummy Tuck
Dr. Henry Garazo is a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Hagerstown residents and patients from the surrounding area seek his expertise and outstanding results. Take a look at our Services (Breast Procedures) page for complete information.
“Your work is beyond measure”
Dear Dr. Garazo and Staff, the warmest and sincere thank you goes to you and your staff. I am humbled and gracious regarding my experience having breast surgery in Feb. of 2012. Your bedside manner is impeccable and your work is beyond measure. All of the beautiful compliments I have received about my surgery really goes to you Dr. Garazo. God Bless you and your staff
“I am so pleased with the outcome and have absolutely no regrets.”
“Most of all, I want to thank you for my surgery that exceeded all my expectations. I am so pleased with the outcome and have absolutely no regrets. You, Dr. Schmitz, and all of your staff were so accommodating, which made this a wonderful experience. I hope that I can have the opportunity to recommend you to anyone in the future. Thank you again!”
“I cannot put into words all the kindness and tender care you have shown and given to me.”
“Thank you. I cannot put into words all the kindness and tender care you have shown and given to me. Dr. Garazo, you are one of a special kind! I am forever thankful for your friendship. It has been a pleasure being in your care. God bless and many thanks.”