Specializing in the treatment of stress, anxiety, panic/anxiety attacks, psychological trauma, PTSD, depression, domestic violence, and women's issues.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Psychiatrist referrals available if needed.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Michigan Association of Professional Psychologists
- Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress
- Diplomate, American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Licensed Psychotherapist
- Canton, Plymouth, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Northville, Novi, Westland, Wayne, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Redford, Garden City
- American Express, Debit Cards, MasterCard, Personal Checks, VISA, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cofinity, PPOM, Value Options, Out-of-Network, and sliding fee scale.
|Person||Susan L. Parker, MA|
|City||Plymouth , MI|
|Address||409 Plymouth Road, Suite #126|
|Phone Number||(734) 404-7002|
Susan L. Parker, MA
Sue graduated in 1993 from the University of Detroit Mercy with a master's degree in Clinical Psychology. Through advanced training and experience she specialized it the treatment of stress, anxiety, psychological trauma, depression, domestic violence, and women's issues. She provides individual and group psychotherapy for adults. At times, she will provide individual psychotherapy for the younger population experiencing anxiety or have experienced psychological trauma.
Products & Services
Specializing in the treatment of stress, anxiety, psychological trauma, depression, domestic violence, and women's issues.
- I would recommend this business
Best treatment I have received.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|